REGISTRATION & TUITION
· A $5.00 discount is applied to monthly tuition for families with 2 students. Families with 3 or more students will receive a $10.00 discount off monthly tuition.
· 5% discount applied toward tuition paid by the semester (applies to check and cash payments only): August-December or January-May.
· A $50.00 Registration Fee per student and First & Last Months Tuition is required with online registration toreserve space in class. Registration is not considered complete and class space is not reserved until thesefees are paid. Registration fees are non-refundable/non-transferable.
· Tuition is automatically drafted from credit card on the 25th of each month for the next month’s tuition. You may also pay by check. At time of enrollment you must submit all posted dated monthly tuition checks through the month of April. See office for details.
· Tuition remains the same whether it’s a long (5 week) or short (3 week) month and regardless of absences, vacations or holidays. No refunds or adjustments due to absences. Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable. Make-up classes are encouraged and must be taken within the month missed.
· No statements will be emailed out, unless your account is past due. A $10.00 late fee will be assessed to all accounts not current on the 5th of each month. This includes any and all expired or declined credit cards on file. Late Fees will be enforced.
· Tuition is based the number of classes per week and on a 10-month enrollment calendar (Aug-May).
· In order to terminate enrollment, written notification is required 30 days in advance. Monthly billing will continue until the office receives written notice or you submit drop request online in the studios website parent portal. Tuition is due and required for the 30 day withdraw period. No exceptions will be made to this withdraw policy.
· A $3.00 credit card possessing fee will assessed to credit card charges made by phone and/or that we do not have signature on file.
· A $35.00 fee will be charged on all checks returned by the bank.
"YOU WON'T FIND A BETTER DANCE ACADEMY."
-PATTI G., ADA PARENT
ANNUAL SPRING PERFORMANCE:
ADA holds its annual spring recitals May 19, 2018. All students are invited to participate, although this is an optional performance. The performance involves two fees:
· Performance fee of approximately $55.00 per student or $85.00 per family, due February 15th.
· Costume fee with an average cost of $65-$75 per costume.
All dress codes are strictly enforced. Proper dress for class is extremely important. Teachers need to be able to see a dancer’s body in order to correct proper body placement and technique.
Students must bring all dance shoes for each class.Hair must be secured in a bun or a ponytail away from the face and off the neck.
All jewelry must be left at home.
Cover-ups must be worn to and from the studio. No cover-ups, T-shirts, or shorts allowed over leotards during class time.
All dancers not properly dressed for class will be asked to sit out and observe.
Girls - any color leotard and tights, pink ballet shoes with elastics sewn on, and black tap shoes with black elastic ties.
Boys - any color T-shirt, shorts or sweat pants, black ballet shoes and tap shoes with black elastic ties.
BALLET & POINTE:
(Ages 6-9) Any color leotard, non-shimmer ballet pink tights, and pink ballet shoes.
(Ages 10 and up) Any solid color leotard, non-shimmer ballet pink tights, and pink ballet shoes or pink Pointe shoes with ribbons and elastic securely sewn on.
JAZZ, TAP & MUSICAL THEATER:
(Ages 6-9) Any solid color leotard or form fitting top, dance shorts, leggings or crops and black tap and/or black jazz shoes. (Ages 10 and up) Any solid color leotard or form fitting top, dance shorts, leggings or crops and black oxford tap and/or black jazz shoes.
Loose fitting clothing and sneakers. Please no shorts, but basketball shorts are fine.
CONTEMPORARY & MODERN:
Any solid color leotard or form fitting top, dance shorts, leggings or crops, slide-on tan jazz shoe or bare feet.
Dance or Gymnastics leotard or biketard, form fitting dance short, bare legs and feet, no lose fitting tops or shorts will be allowed at any time.
(Ages 6 & up) white T-shirt, black shorts, or sweat pants. Shoes: black ballet, black tap, black jazz shoes.
ADDITIONAL ITEMS THAT MAY BE WORN IN APPROPRIATE CLASSES:
Ballet/Pointe - ballet skirts*, black or pink leg warmers*.
Contemporary/Jazz/Hip Hop - solid color capri or crop pants, solid color form fitting camisoles.
*these items may be asked to be removed by the instructor during class.
arrival and pick up
Be sure your student arrives 15 minutes before (no earlier please) his/her scheduled class time. Please pick up your student on time. Please inform us if you know you will be late picking up your student. Instruct your student to wait inside the building and you should escort them from the building to your car. During peak times the parking lot is crowded. Please take into consideration that our students may include young children. Please drive slowly and carefully. Do not take a chance on your student running to and from your car.
other studio policies
Students paying for individual “drop-in” classes must stop by the studio office and pick up a pass to give to the instructor. Students must have a pass to participate in class. Make Up classes can be set up through the parent portal.
Students left at the studio over 15 minutes after their last class of the day will be charged an additional $5.00 for every additional 15 minutes. Prompt pick-up is encouraged.
Students arriving 15 minutes or more late to class may be asked to sit out and observe or schedule a make-up time.
Please notify the office or send a note with your child to class to inform the instructor of any matters.
During class time instructors are not permitted to leave their classes unattended to speak to parents. It is best to discuss any issues privately when the teacher has more time to meet with you in person or talk on the phone.
Alisa’s Dance Academy is not responsible for items left or lost at the studio.
The lost and found bins will emptied and donated to Goodwill every 2nd & 4th Friday of each month.
Please refrain from sending students to studio with jewelry or expensive clothing.
NO gum, food, or drinks allowed in the classrooms.